A unique opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Account Director to join us and help drive and develop our existing accounts as well as supporting the creation of new business opportunities.
About Project One
We’re one of the UK’s largest independent consultancies, specialising in leading and delivering complex business critical change and transformation, for some of the UK’s largest FTSE 100 organisations.
Working at senior levels across multiple sectors and industries, we lead on transformational change and advisory activities driving and delivering the business outcomes our clients need.
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record of account management within the consulting or professional services sector
- A focus on sales within existing client accounts (farming), with an eye for business development
- Demonstrable experience of identifying, developing and managing relationships with key decision makers
- Evidence of ability to grow existing accounts within current engagements as well as selling to new areas
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Expertise in leading client account engagements with a delivery team
- Experience in resourcing decisions, delivery oversight and managing contract SOWs, invoicing, etc.
- Knowledge and expertise of change management / transformation program delivery
- Cross sector market knowledge and networks are essential
- We’re particularly interested in experience of Financial Services, Retail, Telco & Manufacturing
- Understanding the delivery of technology enabled change e.g. digital / agile
- Ability to sell and market comfortably in this space
Who you are:
- Excellent relationship building skills, with an innate ability to leverage networks
- Outstanding sales performance within the consulting/professional services environment
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Positive and resilient, you are passionate about your business and are driven to exceeding expectations
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Able to travel extensively throughout the UK
We can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect - you’ll be trusted to do your job and contribute significantly to the continued success of Project One.
We value real experience and expertise, and the way we work means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy.
Our consultant team is made up of highly capable change experts, and as an organisation we put our client’s outcomes first and share a genuine desire to help each other out to deliver the best result.
In February 2016, we were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
We're going places and we’d love you to join us on our journey.
Remuneration: base salary plus quarterly bonus (overall package circa £215k), inc. flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance
To apply for this position please click here and you will be redirected to our website