Our client believes that tough business problems can be solved when people are given a challenging but safe environment in which to discover their power and creativity. They help their clients achieve market-leading business performance, through people-led improvement. With their unique insights and creative solutions, they can radically transform individuals and cultures. They’ve worked as a trusted client partner to hundreds of clients, through
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TC001
their leadership and management development, and coaching programmes.
Their client management team sits at the heart of their business. The team ensure that our clients’ needs are met, and their expectations exceeded. Each Project Manager works alongside a Client Director on a specific client portfolio, with some of the world’s leading brands. Their Project Managers are a critical interface between their team, their clients and our coaches/consultants and facilitators.
Typical support that their Project Managers provide on a day to day basis includes:
• Day to day management of client accounts, including managing incoming requests from clients by phone/email, confirming client needs and responding in a timely way
• Managing client and internal projects, working in partnership with clients, Client Directors and their partner network
• Supporting Client Directors in the preparation of proposals, presentations and briefing documents
• Representing them by attending client meetings / pitches / presentations, and trade events
• Discussing Executive Coaching requests with clients, including reviewing requests, matching coaches from our pool, and tracking assignments through to a successful conclusion
• Producing regular Management Information (MI) for the client
• Contract management - ensuring that commercial terms and SLAs are being met (on both sides) and that we’re working within the client’s budget and agreed terms
• Liaising with clients to secure purchase orders, manage the production of invoices for work completed, and lead the monitoring process for client accounts
• Building strong relationships and understanding of our clients and partners, helping to shape the delivery and strategic growth of client accounts
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy