Who are My client?
My client is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialise in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results..
Serving in a range of advisory, consulting, or interim leadership roles, they focus on solving our clients’ most challenging business issues with a cross-disciplinary approach that encompasses everything from enterprise improvement and financial advisory services to information management, leadership and organizational effectiveness, and turnaround and restructuring. Often working in small teams, our “get it done” mindset and specialized expertise enable us to serve a wide range of businesses and industries, whether they are healthy, challenged, or distressed.
They are the trusted advisors to corporate boards and management, law firms, investment banks, PE houses, investors, and others who value independent strategic thinking, critical insights, and actionable expertise.
My client’s market-leading Aerospace & Defence (A&D) and Airlines practice is involved in some of the most ground-breaking and high profile assignments in the industry. The financial, operational and digital capabilities they bring to bear are crucial to the success of their key clients which include top tier aerospace manufacturers, leading commercial defence contractors, global satellite communications companies and both domestic and international airlines. They are also a preferred advisor to several leading private equity firms supporting them on accelerating value creation within their portfolio companies as well as on M&A transaction related matters.
They are experiencing an unparalleled phase of growth and as such have opportunities for consultants and Partners of all levels who have an exceptional track record of driving impact for A&D clients. They are looking for smart, pragmatic and results focused individuals with expertise in operational and/or digital transformation and who can work on a range of local and international engagements. Their structure is there to support the growth of seasoned entrepreneurs with either a specialist sub-sector or functional focus or indeed with the experience and credibility to advise on multiple facets covered by our A&D community.
They are keen to attract people who are thought leaders within the aerospace, defence and airline industries and who can contribute to driving positive change for the immediate and long term success of their clients.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Applicable consulting or operations/supply chain experience within the commercial aerospace, defence or airline sectors. We will consider individuals with any level of experience
- Mix of blue chip consulting and relevant line management experience is of significant interest
- Deep interest and expertise in A&D or Airlines
- Experience in a range of business-critical topics such as performance improvement, Design To Cost, Product cost reduction, operating model design, M&A, working capital management, top-line growth, digital transformation and Industry 4.0
- Strong academics. Bachelors Degree 1st or 2i. Masters and PhDs are desirable but not essential.
- Track record of delivering hands-on, quality work products in multiple work streams, and the ability to take full responsibility for several areas
- Successful track record of professional achievement as evidenced by rapid progression and top ratings amongst peer group
- Passion for A&D and contributor to / participant in industry events / conferences
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and executive level presentation skills
- Fluency in English and fluency in another language preferred
- Passport holder and/or work authorization in EMEA. Applicants need to have their own documents or work permits in place that enable them to travel and work across the European Union.
In order to apply for these roles, please email email@example.com a word version CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable. You can also call Rakesh on 0780 1179671 / 0207 977 7044. Rakesh is a former PwC & KPMG management consultant and has voted UK Recruiter of the Year for the last 6 years running – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Consulting Point Search is a multi-award winning talent advisory and search firm, headquartered in the UK, with a global presence and network. We have specialised in management consultancy since 2003 and operate across all industry verticals and services lines. The firm was founded by ‘Big 4’ management consultants to combine industry experience with talent acquisition and search excellence. We work on assignments for leading strategy houses, Big 4, specialist consultancies, private equity firms and internal consulting divisions within major firms across the globe, recruiting permanent and interim staff at all levels from analyst to global partners and C-level executives.
We have attained industry recognition including being voted “Top management consultancy recruitment firm” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and acknowledged as having the greatest candidate reach in management consultancy of any UK based firm.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy