Consulting Point Search are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious management consultancies in the world that work across strategy and implementation. Financial Services accounts for more than 25% of the UK and global firm revenue. Their FS Practice (Capital Markets & Retail Banking) work with a portfolio of top tier global clients and buy side firms, there are many opportunities to help with the industry’s most challenging problems.
As part of this team, you'll work alongside a team of specialists and will be able to quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge and consultancy skills to become an expert in your field. You will be expected to lead small teams and develop the Talent of their banking community. As well as working on client engagements, you will also have the opportunity to help build new business, growing their market offering and supporting the management of their team.
Roles are at Director, Senior Manager, Manager and Senior Consultant level. The team is organised within their Banking IT Applications practice. Roles are based in London and all candidates need to have the right to work in The UK.
Experience of Capital Markets or Retail Banking products, lifecycles and / or technology. Knowledge of at least one of the following systems an advantage, including
- Lombard Risk
Knowledge of Banking front to back office business and systems processes
Knowledge of Standard architectures and technical industry trends Knowledge of impacts of regulation agenda, product knowledge, awareness of industry themes.
Knowledge and experience of FS controls and reports, such as regulatory, statutory and management.
Experience of the project lifecycle, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go live/support.
Involvement in a detailed business process analysis project ('As Is' definition) an advantage. Excellent communication & client management skills
You will have responsibility for:
- Support and deliver successful implementations and projects within banks or insurers
- Work on large technology implementations and integration projects from business perspective with knowledge of requirements gathering and process definition
- Support project lifecycle activities including requirements gathering, End to End testing processes and supporting technology change management
- Build effective and collaborative alliances with IT, operations, risk, treasury, finance and front/back office stakeholders to enable timely and quality deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to build effective networks and articulate the relevance of the new market proposition to our clients, and support the growth of the new market offering
- Support thought leadership, bid development and client sales presentations
- Manage the schedule and work load of a team, provide direction on priorities of activities
- Report status to senior management and clients
- Ensure the quality of deliverables of your team is consistent with our standards, providing support and training where required
In order to apply for these roles, please email Rakesh.Pabbi@consultingpoint.com a word version CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable. You can also call Rakesh on 0780 1179671 / 0207 977 7044. Rakesh is a former PwC & KPMG management consultant and has voted UK Recruiter of the Year for the last 6 years running – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy