My client is an award winning London based Technology & Media - Research & Strategy Boutique Consulting Firm.
They are looking for a Business Analyst with consulting experience and a passion for and knowledge of media, technology and advertising sectors. You will work closely with experienced and talented colleagues throughout a diverse range of client projects, from the initial scoping stages through to final delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gathering qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources, and analysing to provide insights into clients’ businesses and the markets they operate in
- Conducting large scale research and interview programmes
- Supporting the design and delivery of client workshops
- Financial modelling of businesses and markets
- Working within multi-disciplinary teams to produce client briefings, reports and presentations
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Have a passion for and understanding of the media and technology sectors
- Be capable of working effectively and flexibly both in a team and solo in order to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Have the enthusiasm and ability to build strong working relationships with our clients
- A first class degree (or minimum 2:1) from a top university
How to apply:
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCBA Media
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting "BA Media". Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy