- Fixed Term Contract to March 2020
- Technology led, business change project to deliver Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM)
- Up to £60k (dependent upon experience) plus benefits
MAG is a leading UK airport group and owns and operates three UK airports - Manchester, London Stansted and East Midlands and employs over 6000 people. The Group sees over 58 million passengers flying through its airports every year. MAG also has a substantial property business, with over £525 million of investment property assets across its airports, and has a 50% investment in the £1 billion, 5 million sq ft Airport City development at Manchester Airport. Its MAG USA business works with airports to develop and operate terminal and retail solutions, passenger lounges and car parking facilities.
MAG is embarking on a significant technology led airport operational change project to deliver Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) into Stansted and Manchester Airports. This role is key to successfully delivering business change, business outcomes and benefits from A-CDM.
The Business Change Manager will be responsible for:
- Documenting organisational and process changes alongside the technical solution
- Development and management of:
- Business change plans
- Stakeholder management plans
- Communications plans
- Training plans
- Supporting the operational SME to develop and maintain benefits realisation plans
The change manager will be supported by a dedicated airport operations SME and have access to communications and training resources.
Reporting will be directly into the overall A-CDM project manager on project delivery and the Airport Aviation Operations Director on change and communications plans.
There will be multiple stakeholders at all levels of the airport, both staff of MAG and employees of other airport parties including airlines, ground handlers, Air Traffic Control etc.
There will be a business change Manager at both Stansted and Manchester Airports. This role will be based in Stansted but some regular travel to Manchester will be required.
Essential skills and experience includes:
- Considerable experience leading business change management in a sizeable organisation
- Leading technology led change
- Business process mapping
- Strong career to date in business analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tenacious and resilient
Desirable skills include:
- Business change experience within airport operations
- A-CDM business change experience at a UK or European airport
- BPMN2 methodology
To apply for this role CLICK HERE.
What we offer:
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £60k (dependent upon experience) plus benefits.
MAG are a values led organisation and we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will in turn positively impact on our customers and the communities in which we live and work. At MAG we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, MAG wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.