An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business consultant to join our Digital Consultancy practice. If you have a consulting background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a business consultant, you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working within our sector verticals including Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations, Public Services and Insurance Providers.
This role is London based but could involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Customer management, strategy, capability and roadmap definition
- Business process optimisation, change and transformation
- Benefits management and customer journey mapping
- Primary and secondary research gathering, data analysis and complex segmentation
- Workshop facilitation.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills, core consultancy values and strong evidence of consultancy projects
- Proven experience of customer and [interaction] channel management
- Expertly skilled in portfolio and go to market strategy and planning
- Has an awareness of digital/online strategy through to work-package definition
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of telecoms and media market trends, business processes, the change control process and has the ability to analyse change.
To apply for this role CLICK HERE.
If you’re inquisitive, a compulsive problem-solver, eager to contribute and personally fascinated by the challenges of heavy-duty digital transformation projects, then NTT DATA Digital is somewhere you’ll enjoy working. NTT Digital has brought together digital experts from consulting, creative and technology to create a practice that delivers against the needs of clients to deliver digital transformation. You will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive