An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business consultant to join our telecoms and media practice. If you have a consulting background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a business consultant, you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working with Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations.
This role is London based but could involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Customer management, strategy, capability and roadmap definition
- Business process optimisation, change and transformation
- Benefits management and customer journey mapping
- Primary and secondary research gathering, data analysis and complex segmentation
- Workshop facilitation.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills, core consultancy values and strong evidence of consultancy projects
- Proven experience of customer and [interaction] channel management
- Expertly skilled in portfolio and go to market strategy and planning
- Has an awareness of digital/online strategy through to work-package definition
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of telecoms and media market trends, business processes, the change control process and has the ability to analyse change.
For more information and to apply click here.