An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business consultant to join our Consultancy practice. If you have a consulting background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a business consultant, you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working within our sector verticals including Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations, Public Services and Insurance Providers.
This role is London based but could involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Customer management, strategy, capability and roadmap definition
- Business process optimisation, change and transformation
- Benefits management and customer journey mapping
- Primary and secondary research gathering, data analysis and complex segmentation
- Workshop facilitation.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills, core consultancy values and strong evidence of consultancy projects
- Proven experience of customer and [interaction] channel management
- Expertly skilled in portfolio and go to market strategy and planning
- Has an awareness of digital/online strategy through to work-package definition
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of telecoms and media market trends, business processes, the change control process and has the ability to analyse change.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.
To apply for this role please Click Here