Our client is a global provider of digital education solutions to large corporates, with a focus on financial services. The online learning industry is one of the fastest growing in the world and our history of innovation has allowed us to operate at the frontier. From the development of their market-leading online financial markets product in 1986 (used by 2m people worldwide) to pioneering mobile learning in 2006, their success comes down to a joint passion for education and technology.
To be responsible for seeking, qualifying, shaping, agreeing, contracting and mobilising Consulting solutions for Intuition’s prospective and existing client base within the UK and EMEA. To build substantial, profitable and enduring high quality relationships with large and medium sized companies. To develop and sell fee-based services to existing and new clients and to take accountability for profitability and growth for those key clients.
You will work with some of the brightest talent in the digital learning space. From our product and technology solutions to our service offerings, we have a wide array of products and services that serve our clients across industries.Their online library is used by 1.5 million financial markets professionals annually. As the market leader, it is trusted by the world’s largest investment and commercial banks, leading asset managers, insurance firms, regulatory bodies and professional services firms. This opportunity will suit candidates who want to grow a business line and cultivate long lasting client relationships.
You will be motivated by building a portfolio, working with senior stakeholders in the L & D, HR and Talent departments and understanding their business needs. You will have access to a breadth of capabilities which will help you develop the most appropriate solution for your clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Nurture and target corporate clients and develop client specific outreach plans by industry
2. Drive sales for Advisory across all of Intuition’s practice lines
3. Identify opportunities to grow existing clients by partnering with the current Sales and Account Management teams to seek Consulting add-ons to existing solutions
4. Work with the Lead Manager to convert key enquiries including qualifying and scoping of the initial high level solution
5. Prepare and deliver new business proposals
6. Meet new business sales targets and financial targets.
7. Provide regular update reports as to sales activities and the progress with new sales opportunities.
8. Develop a public presence in the industry and network at a senior level at Intuition events and industry events.
1. Manage and maintain a portfolio of existing clients
2. Define and execute annual account plans
3. Discuss and agree the strategic direction and commercial terms and conditions with the Client (as and when required by the Client - at least annually)
4. Ensure the overall continuation of a substantial, profitable and enduring relationship with the Client
5. Manage any issues escalated by the client
6. Work with Intuition’s design team and the Client to agree any substantial changes to the design
7. Ensure that specific programmes are delivered to agreed budget. Take decisions and actions to ensure that financial targets are met whilst quality is maintained
8. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders
9. Ensure joint Intuition / client Strategic Annual Reviews are delivered
10. Represent Intuition at key public events
11. Develop case studies and testimonials jointly with the Client
1. Maintain complete and accurate records on Intuition’s CRM system
2. Update the Account plan to support internal account review meetings
3. Contribute actively to Intuition’s knowledge base (pitch documents, slides, etc.)
4. Work closely with Marketing and the Lead Gen team to identify and create client case studies
5. Share best practices with the team
Bachelor’s degree required. A relevant Master’s degree would be an advantage.
• Qualifications relevant to learning design, leadership and management development, sales methodology would be an advantage. Additional languages would also be an advantage
• Substantial consultative selling experience within a B2B environment, selling complex client solutions or sophisticated / intangible products.
• Prior background in Consulting or Advisory services would be an advantage
• Experience in change management, human capital development, HR, Talent Mgt
Management Development would be an advantage
• Core business development skills are essential: Confidence and authority to identify establish and maintain client relationships at the most senior levels.
• Strong proposal writing, pitching and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated experience of key account management and growing client relationships within an effective team.
• Proven skills in: negotiation, networking, influencing, communication, interpersonal effectiveness.
• Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen and an interest in international business and management.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (internally and externally) and to operate effectively with senior colleagues and clients.
• This role will require you to travel within the UK and overseas on a regular basis
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com@mindbench.co.ukTC010
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy