This opportunity is giving you the opportunity to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing start-ups in the FinTech sector, focused on the automotive industry.
Our client provides a market leading digital payments platform to the automotive industry. They work with over 2,000 automotive retailers to enable their customers to pay for unexpected motoring costs over monthly instalments – completely interest and fee free. Their payment platform makes instant lending decisions to ensure motorists can get back on the road as quickly as possible. They help dealerships to maximise the revenue opportunities with every customer.
Their HQ is in London, but we are spreading our wings through a rapid growth phase with many of the leading brands across Europe. In the UK they are the sole recommended finance partner for VW, Audi, SEAT, Skoda, and Jaguar Land Rover.
You will have two core responsibilities: customer acquisition and new loan origination. The BDE will be expected to enhance the portfolio of dealers within their territory, while simultaneously driving high volumes of quality new loans. You will develop close relationships with OEMs, retail groups and established third party automotive systems.
You will provide a pivotal role in the introduction of the service to the German automotive market, giving you the chance to play a central part in a rapidly growing sector.
• Build an extensive customer base and increase retailer sales
• Conduct regular account reviews to analyse and boost the customer’s interaction with ASF
• Develop strong and lasting relationships at both manufacturer and retailer level
They are looking to welcome passionate and driven colleagues to help introduce the service across the European automotive market.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comTCautomotive finance
Skills and attributes:
• Fluent in German and proficient in English
• Motor trade experience preferred but not essential
• Experience in sales and account management
• Highly self-motivated and target driven
• Well presented with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and ability to hit deadlines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Full and clean driving license
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy