Our client is a leader in the use of geo-spatial relational information techniques and research to provide added value insight and research services to the insurance, trading, energy and commodities sectors.
- Development of new business leads and opportunities, in-line within the strategic focus of
in both the insurance and trading market sectors.
- Client prospecting across the buy-side to; large fund managers, alternative investment fund
managers and smaller niche hedge funds, family offices and other managers or investors with a proven appetite for substantive research to drive their investment process, and to insurers, reinsurers and brokers.
- Use of existing network links to develop and secure channel partners and distribution platforms to secure further sales.
- Client meetings and discussions of their requirements to develop research solutions in conjunction with the technical sales team.
- Closing sales and management of the on-going relationship with clients.
- Provision of necessary market information to help inform and shape the marketing strategy
- Provision of content to help support and enhance their marketing strategy
- Update of lead/sales information into the CRM system
- Assistance in the design, development, product specification definition and market entry for
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comTC001
their new products (as directed by the CTO), and for subsequent developments of
the product, in line with the business plan and agreed priorities.
- Capture and clarify client requirements to assist in product design and development
- Assist all staff involved in the programmes to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing staff to define and refine the product(s) specification.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing staff to define and refine the product(s) pricing strategy.
- Identify, and liaise with, key suppliers, partners and clients to refine the product(s) specification, pricing and market entry strategy
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy