Our client is a global consulting firm specialising in the pharmaceutical sector. They work with partners who provide data to them. They are currently reveloping and upgrading their services, this is a high priority and area for strategic investment for the company.
There is a project to scale-up and implement services across prioritized markets outside of N America/UK reaching across continents and 100s of wholesale data suppliers.
The key purpose of the role is to organize, prioritize offering development and implementation process for wholesale Services across all engaged countries.
- Maintain a high level of quality control in multiple development streams and inventory / version control.
- Meet central and local office plans and objectives in timing in accordance with upcoming supply contract requirements and opportunities to drive new services.
- Assisting in the offering development process by working with local teams and across the portfolio to leverage ideas and learnings to feed into enhancements and continuously strive to improve the offering capability.
- Support local offices in rolling out new services and on boarding wholesalers onto the supply partner platform where country resources are thin or where there is no pre-existing knowledge of the platform
- Help pull through data assets from underlying existing production systems to the business user as part of the platform development.
- The role is London based and responsible for organizing wholesale services implementation in prioritized markets in collaboration with central, local and GTO teams. Travel to local offices maybe required.
Platform & Service Development
- Works closely with Suppler services team and IMS development to ensure the required platform and infrastructure is built within an appropriate timeframe and budget and meets the business requirements.
- Works with IMS Development to leverage as many common platform elements as possible across markets.
- Liaises with international wholesale capability development to ensure cross platform consistency
- Manages the pipeline of country specific developments with GTO offering team
- Helps to drive knowledge sharing amongst local and central teams to maximise value from supplier services on both offering technicality and implementation
- Thoroughly maintains the inventory of available and implemented offerings to ensure version and scale management
- Help pull through data assets from underlying existing production systems to the business user as part of the platform development
- Supports implementation plans to deploy Wholesale services for prioritized markets. This will include all the assets and capabilities required for success; however implementation will typically be executed by the resources in the local markets.
- Assists in the local deployment and training where appropriate.
- Monitors implementation across BUs and progress against agreed performance targets and milestones.
- Shares knowledge of best practices for scaling up across suppliers and offerings
- Ensures a balance of flexibility and scalability of offering requirements for individual country implementation
- Challenges countries to focus on getting new services embedded and receiving client feedback to ensure market application
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Maths/Engineering/IT/Sciences with demonstrated experience in IT Consultancy or Project Management
- Ability to manage and drive projects through the development process all the way to implementation
- Demonstrates organizational capability and clear communication skills
- Exposure to ‘Business intelligence’ technology: Relational databases/ dashboard technology
- Ideally Microsoft specific knowledge of SSRS & MDX
- The ability to appreciate the real world application of IT implementations with a clear understanding of commercial needs
- European language skills helpful
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy