Who we are
At Arca Blanca, we are building a new kind of consulting business that will give clients the best they can get from our industry. Using proprietary data-driven decision support tools and leading thinking in business model design, innovation and implementation, we accelerate the delivery of results and ensure our clients are in control of their growth agenda.
Taking a collaborative approach, we use our analytical capabilities to ensure that changes not only embed quickly but are sustained across the entire organisation. Our experience spans a wide range of industry sectors and capability areas with clients who are facing pressure from markets, competitors and investors.
Our open and supportive culture is built from our passionate team of award-winning business transformation experts and data scientists. Our consultants are well-connected continuous learners who love new challenges. Tenacious about results, we always do what is right for the client. We promote equality and an environment where the whole team contributes.
We are looking to grow our team with talented Senior Managers that bring experience in designing, leading and delivering complex transformation programmes. You will manage diverse teams through all phases of an engagement and take a lead role in the relationship with the client. As well as heading several large programmes, you may also provide oversight and input for a number of smaller projects. You will play a central role in building internal capability and expertise through coaching others, developing thought leadership and sharing best practice. Through your personal and professional networks, you will autonomously identify existing and new business development opportunities. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a seasoned transformation consultant looking to apply their expertise to a new and differentiated approach.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
As well as excellent academics and a solid track record of success in your career, we are looking for evidence of the following:
- A self-starter with a pragmatic and proactive approach
- A numerical and analytical skillset
- The ability to build trust and credibility, winning hearts and minds at all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrable drive, tenacity and relentlessness to achieve outstanding results
- A true team player with strong self-awareness who is committed to the continuing personal and professional development of themselves and others
- A strong influencer who can flex their communication style across a diverse range of challenging situations and stakeholders
- At ease with ambiguity, with the ability to lead others confidently through uncertain and changeable times
- The resilience and perseverance to move forwards from setbacks
- Intellectual agility and the ability to maintain momentum without compromising on quality
- Deep business acumen and a broad interest in the world of business
- Comfortable to travel and spend the majority of the week away from home
Gained in industry and/or consulting, your experience may include the following:
- Being able to demonstrate where you have made a significant and tangible difference to your client’s/employer’s business
- Evidence of designing, leading and delivering all phases of business transformation programmes
- Experience in designing and implementing Target Operating models covering entire organisations
- Applying data science to deliver results for clients
- Experience of business development processes
- Experience in managing teams and supporting the career development of others
- Proven ability to establish new and long-lasting relationships with Director and C-Suite stakeholders
- Experience in at least two of the following areas: Strategy and business model development / implementation, Change Management, Organisation Design and Development, Operational Improvement, Process Innovation, Financial Performance Improvement, International expansion / market development
- Candidates must have UK experience
Why work for Arca Blanca?
You will have the opportunity to help build a business that is bringing original solutions to interesting and multi-faceted client issues with some of the UK’s leading companies. We combine data science and transformation and, as such, we challenge the methods that traditional management consultancies adopt. Whilst no two projects are the same, you can be sure that each one will be challenging and complex, testing your resilience, thinking and influencing skills as you engage with the client to take them on the change journey. You will see the impact of your work on the clients’ businesses in terms of growth, profit and value. Our flat structure means that you will be integral in shaping the culture and employee experience at Arca Blanca.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com