Do you have prior and recent experience of working in a Consultancy environment?
Are you passionate about business strategy?
Do you thrive on making the hard stuff easy for your clients?
Do you want to support the delivery of truly transformational change?
As a Consultant in our growing Business Consulting practice you will help clients define and deliver their business strategy. You will bring innovative digital thinking and have experience of the newest and most exciting technologies. We deliver our assignments using multi-disciplinary teams who accelerate and de-risk the path from ‘idea’ to ‘value’.
Our consultants have typically built their expertise through careers in industry and in consulting. All have deep sector and technology expertise across products, operations and platforms. We support clients with broad capabilities, deep business insight and a culture of innovation.
Who you’ll be working with
We’re growing. And we’re looking to do things a little differently. Because of this, we’re currently building our advisory and strategy services, of which Change & Transformation will be one of our key focuses. We’ll offer consultancy services across our core propositions and specialise in advising and supporting organisations to transform; from strategy and innovation to data science and operational execution.
We work with a number of FTSE 250 organisations and when you join BJSS, you’ll be joining a business which will challenge you and invest in your professional development. We’re seeking highly talented and ambitious consultants so that we can continue to help some of the best organisations in the world solve some of their most complex issues.
What you’ll do
As a company, we’re about delivering value. We focus on client needs and ensure we deliver. Every time. We believe that consulting by PowerPoint is dead and that clients want capable, pragmatic and able partners who understand their needs and build innovative solutions. At BJSS, you’ll play an important and active role in all aspects of client engagement. We are a meritocracy and believe you take ownership for the work you produce, we’ll also give you plenty of scope and autonomy to be innovative.
We’ll also provide exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring. This will include support from the Head of Change & Transformation Practice as well as the Head of Business Consulting to help you guide your career. We’ll also expect that you continue to develop your Change & Transformation knowledge as you progress with BJSS. For consultants who join BJSS, this will mean building on previous knowledge or developing both expertise and experience across one of our core propositions.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring Change & Transformation experience gained through a combination of industry and/or consulting roles. You will be able to develop and strengthen relationships at all levels with our clients.
In addition, you’ll need to have the following experience and personal attributes as a minimum:
- Extensive knowledge of change and transformation, across at least one of digital, strategy, marketing and/or operations
- Experience within a business consulting environment would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Ideally experience in developing / delivering solutions across most of the propositions below:
- Programme health and governance
- Business case and benefits tracking
- Stakeholder engagement & communication
- Training and support (including business process re-design)
- Organisation and cultural change
- Business deployment and user adoption
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comQuoting Reference Number:TCBJSS/TC252
- Experienced in consultancy methods and approaches would be useful
- Outstanding managerial or professional achievements
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in a professional or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Willingness to travel