Are you ready to be at the forefront of helping companies transform their IT capabilities to support new digital businesses? Are you ready to define the value of new digital solutions for some of the world’s biggest companies? If yes then Accenture’s Technology Advisory practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of Accenture Consulting you’ll work alongside fellow industry and digital experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using powerful new technologies.
The connected Digital world is creating unprecedented opportunities for almost every organisation, changing every aspect of their business, from how they interact with customers to how they operate & secure their networks and assets. Accenture helps IT and Business leaders transform and operate intelligent infrastructures that harness the power of these emerging technologies while getting the most out of their legacy environments to enable the digital business, drive high performance and minimise risk. We are currently seeking experienced Technology Advisory Practitioners to join the Resources Client Service Group, which is responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our Practitioners in Resources are already shaping the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Our Technology Advisors work with CIOs/CDOs/CTOs and help them transform their IT capabilities to embrace the new digital capabilities using new IT infrastructure technologies (like cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, data centre, operations, RPA, security), new IT operating models (like design thinking, agile development, DevOps) and rapidly emerging technologies (like artificial intelligence, blockchain). This role will build deep client relationships at senior levels and work with colleagues within Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and the Resources practice to architect technology solutions. Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As a Senior Technology Advisor you’ll often be required to;
- Work with C-suite at our clients to orchestrate strategies where to best leverage cloud based and other enterprise architecture for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
- Help define solutions that solve client business problems using new technologies and IT models like cloud, big data and analytics, mobility, cloud integration suites, micro services, design thinking, agile development, DevOps, multi-speed IT, RPA (robotic process automation), artificial intelligence, and blockchain.
- Help CTO/CIOs define roadmaps and implement a comprehensive, agile blueprint to transform the IT capability which underpins their digital IT strategy, as well as form and execute the security strategy needed to help clients proactively minimize risk.
- Advising our clients how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business.
- Harness value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through Infrastructure transformation
- Developing and managing CIO/CDO/CTO and other C-suite client relationships; advising and selling work through the relationships forged.
- Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
- Providing Program and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking).
- Be at the forefront of the Intelligent Enterprise; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for Resources clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.