At NTT DATA UK we are seeking an experienced Client Partner to join our burgeoning Insurance Practice. The role will be based in London and will be focused on maintaining relationships and prospecting new opportunities for NTT DATA based on consulting and systems integration.
This role has full P&L responsibility covering the following areas:
- Relationships- Growing relationships with key stakeholders
- Sales pipeline management- Tracking opportunities in Salesforce
- Revenue targets- Regularly review progress and define strategy to exceed targets
- Delivery- Work closely with the delivery functions at NTT DATA UK to ensure that projects meet milestones and client satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Deep Insurance market knowledge and a network of existing relationships (buyers, coaches, decision makers) is key as well as evidence of Alliance and Partner relationship building and proposition development.
- A proven track record in business development and account development within Insurance clients. Managing Consultant or SI background, with previous experience of programme delivery into such accounts.
- Ability to identify opportunities, manage pipeline, close sales and manage revenue. Accountability for delivery across all revenue streams.
- Ideally have experience of cross-shore delivery models
- Internally the Client Partner will be a proven ‘business operator’, working with Finance, HR and Delivery communities to achieve business and delivery goals
- Flexible working style with the ability to act in a fast moving environment
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
Founded by a team of industry experts, the insurance sector of NTT DATA UK is a rapid growth area of our UK business. A combination of our high level of expertise, proven success in the marketplace and team ethos has enabled rapid expansion. We are proud to have some of the best insurance talent in the UK into our consultancy, delivery, architecture and analytical project teams. We provide high-profile UK and international top-tier clients within the digital/channel, customer, data, service management and enterprise services with a quality and professional service.