NTT DATA UK is seeking an experienced Client Partner to join the Public Sector Practice. The role will be based in London and will be focused on maintaining relationships and prospecting new opportunities for NTT DATA based on consulting and systems integration. The Client Partner will report to Head of Public Sector.
This role has full P&L responsibility covering the following areas:
- Relationships- Growing relationships with key stakeholders
- Sales pipeline management- Tracking opportunities in Salesforce
- Revenue targets- Regularly review progress and define strategy to exceed targets
- Delivery- Ensure that projects meet milestones and client satisfaction is maintained
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an on-going basis
- Leading solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Working with sales support and service lines to construct solutions to meeting client’s business needs and presenting back to the client in proposals
- Managing the commercial/contractual relationship with the client, negotiating terms and conditions
- Assuring order cover, working with resourcing/recruitment teams
- Overall accountability for delivery
- Deep Public Sector market knowledge and a network of existing relationships (buyers, coaches, decision makers) is key as well as evidence of Alliance and Partner relationship building and proposition development.
- A proven track record in business development and account development within Public Sector clients. Managing Consultant or SI background, with previous experience of programme delivery into such accounts.
- Ability to identify opportunities, manage pipeline, close sales and manage revenue. Accountability for delivery across all revenue streams.
- Ideally have experience of cross-shore delivery models
- Internally the Client Partner will be a proven ‘business operator’, working with Finance, HR and Delivery communities to achieve business and delivery goals
- Flexible working style with the ability to act in a fast moving environment
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.