Insocius is a dynamic, fast-growing business consultancy working with senior leaders in the healthcare industry to develop strategies and plans that improve business performance, drive commercial and organisational change, and advance leadership goals. The team comprises top-level industry and organisational consultancy expertise, with FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 company experience, including at boardroom level.
We have 2 new exciting opportunities:
Client Programme Director – Marketing & Market Access
Client Programme Director – Change Management & Communications
- Bringing in-depth knowledge of new technologies and leading edge practices in the life sciences/pharmaceutical sector, with a background in market access & marketing or change management & communications
- Working with senior life sciences leaders to convert complex and challenging client briefs into effective business strategies for delivery across multiple teams and locations
- Identifying and leading a team of senior 'experts' to deliver the strategies and exceed client expectations
- Accountable for budgets, timelines and risk management for the projects
- Providing expertise, innovation and effective methodologies to embed the changes; ensuring concise and consistent communication across all teams
- Managing multiple projects through virtual teams, in line with client requirements
- Developing your network of senior leaders in the life sciences/pharmaceutical sector to optimise business opportunities
- Life science degree or industry equivalent knowledge with experience gained within the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry; educated in marketing, science, communications or business.
- Strong experience and documented success within broad based product, market access and corporate communications or marketing environments. Experience will have been gained at Director level in consultancy/agency/professional services industry or at a senior level in-house
- Pragmatic thinker and doer, delivering exceptional quality and exceeding client expectations
- Strong project management skills to develop the plans, manage the team, deliver the work and advise and guide clients through the business changes and embed new ways of working.
- Extensive consulting experience - leading teams in the design, delivery and evaluation of strategic business solutions that effectively engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Understand pitching, persuading and responding to the needs of existing and new clients and be able to win and grow new business.
- Enjoy working as part of a professional, virtual team across multi-site locations in the UK and EU within the regulated pharmaceutical industry.
This is an exciting and challenging time as the company moves towards creating the next phase of its’ business growth. With 30% year on year increases from new business and organic growth across the UK, EU and USA there are many opportunities for career development in a highly professional and rapidly evolving environment. The company has an operating model that consists of a small core of direct employees and a diverse and rapidly expanding team of experienced collaborators who combine senior industry and consulting experience, are experts in their respective fields and work on specialist programs for a broad range of clients.
For further information on the Insocius approach please visit: http://www.insocius.com
If you are currently working in the life sciences / pharmaceutical sector, with either consulting or in-house experience and want to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, agile, fast paced environment, leading project teams to deliver challenging and complex business strategies we’d like to hear from you.
If you have the experience, skills and expertise to deliver excellence please send an application, together with a comprehensive CV and details of your current remuneration package, to Jackie.Haffenden@insocius.com before 31st October 2017.
Insocius is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us.
To apply by email to this position, please send your comprehensive CV and details of your current remuneration package to the following link:Jackie.Haffenden@insocius.com, quotingTCCPD C&C or CPD M&MA