Cloud Consultants at DMW manage and advise clients in the delivery of cloud transformation programmes. Combining our delivery, technical and consulting expertise, we have managed over £1bn of Cloud projects in the last three years. Our multifaceted Cloud experts work across four key areas:
- Cloud Migration Planning and Delivery
- Cloud Business Case and Strategy Development
- Cloud Architecture
- Cloud Engineering and DevOps transformation
Typically, our work in the Cloud space ranges from rapid diagnostics, roadmap and cloud architecture, operation design, migration planning through to delivery. Our projects tend to be at enterprise level and range from developing a pragmatic strategy & approach to Cloud adoption, designing and providing assurance on cloud solutions, maximising the benefits of a cloud transformation, delivering cloud solutions and many more. Internally, our Cloud Consultants also contribute to the maturity & growth of our technical community at DMW.
As our Cloud Transformation Consultant / Cloud Architect, you'll ideally come from a technology consulting background having delivered Cloud focused solutions. you'll ideally display:
- Deep knowledge in at least one: Cloud Migration or Cloud Strategy and Transformation or Cloud Architecture and Engineering (essential);
- Broad knowledge of the major cloud vendors with deep knowledge of at least one of them (essential);
- Understanding of the high-level levers for cost-effective cloud delivery (essential);
- Prior experience of working in a client-facing capacity as part of a consulting team;
- Broad delivery and architecture experience along with any hands-on experience with CI/CD/Cloud tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Ansible would be a big advantage, though not essential;
- A certification in one of the major cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be an advantage;
- Experience of delivering complex engagements either as a leader or a senior member of a team;
- Ability to develop strong relationships and be able to influence colleagues, senior client stakeholders, partners, suppliers;
- Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills along with the ability to manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally;
- Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations.
Independent, award-winning, ambitious, we are a Technology & Management Consulting firm that places a high value on our people. We have been recognised as a Great Place to Work ™ consecutively for the last 5 years. Visit www.dmwgroup.com/careers to find out what it’s really like to work here. We’ve grown consistently since 1989 and offer an entrepreneurial environment within which you can embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts and we will recognise it. We are currently a team of c.70 in the UK, with exciting plans to grow steadily over the next three years.
In addition to exciting career prospects, we also offer our employees:
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities (including a personal annual training budget).
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through a variety of training courses (of your choice), one-to-one mentoring and wide ranging hands-on experience.
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well being, lifestyle benefits.
- 25 days’ holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
DMW Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We believe that diversity makes us a stronger team so seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways to our organisation’s growth and success