My client is a well established Big 4 management consulting firm.
They're expanding their Strategy Practice within Financial Services and are looking for consulting professionals to join at all levels. Successful candidates will bring Financial Services industry expertise – from either in-house or consultancy roles – together with exceptional strategic analysis and consulting skills.
They have a strong track record of working with a range of Financial Services organisations on their most high profile strategic challenges and opportunities – both in the UK and internationally. They work with leading firms across retail banking, insurance, asset management and capital markets sectors.
Typical skills and experience required
· Strong academic background
· Structured approach to problem solving
· Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
· Project management skills
· Ability to develop strong client relationships
· Ability to identify business development opportunities
· Preferably experience in a relevant industry sector
· Internal or external consultancy experience
How to apply:
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please contact Valerija at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "Big 4 FS". Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy