Arum – Holborn, London
Arum’s team of energetic, trusted and successful Consultants work with clients to help them succeed in delivering transformational project change. Having previously worked within a client facing role in a consulting practice you will have a drive for excellence backed up with the ability to deliver.
Do you consider yourself a positive, professional and personable individual? Do you have good process and systems knowledge in either the financial services, utilities or telecom sectors? Then we’re looking for you!
A key part of our success is in combining a quick understanding of a client’s business, the ability to translate this into functional and technical requirements and subsequent software/process delivery. Not only does this cross-skilled work make the work more rewarding for our consultants, it ensures our clients benefit from our breadth and depth of knowledge.
Arum is a company which is growing at pace, having recently had new private investors it is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious company starting a new growth phase. If you are a determined, confident, honest, hardworking individual with a proven record as a consultant them Arum will be perfect to help you progress in your career.
What will I be doing?
- Whilst working for clients
- Based on a client site with varying teams consisting of clients, 3rd party contractors and other Arum consultants
- Day to day interaction with clients at various levels, managing project stakeholders
- Running workshops and gathering requirements
- Documenting business requirements as use cases, user journeys or traditional requirements
- Translating these into Functional and Technical Specifications
- Assisting clients with a solution designed process in order to help them succeed in their project delivery
- Learning commercially-available enterprise, data-based IT systems
- Presenting recommendations and findings back to clients
- Whilst off project
- Working with Business Development to prepare sales proposals and presentations
- Working with an internal Arum team on designing and building new services and consulting offers
- Training and personal development
- Market research
What will I need to have?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of client-facing consultancy skills
- Ability to either self-manage and work independently or be an inclusive member of a vibrant team at any given opportunity
- Availability to travel and stay over at the client location (Mon-Fri)
- An understanding of technology within Financial Services, Power Utility or Telcom organisations
- An understanding of Cloud-based IT solutions
- An understanding of traditional waterfall and agile software delivery methodologies
What will I get in return?
- A strong culture of personal development and an attractive rewards package including private health cover and contributory pension plan.
- An energetic, bright and supportive team environment
- An opportunity to fast-track your career in consultancy
- Self-accountability and responsibility in your work
- Investment in your training and development as needed
For more information, please contact our recruitment team or apply directly by sending us your CV and motivation letter.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TCC1MAR18