Wipro practice provide strategic information technology and business consulting services, our purpose is to help clients achieve real business improvement and market advantage in a dynamic environment. Our growth is inspired by evolving client demands for strategic and technical advice globally and by our internal ambition to deliver elite consulting services backed by excellent operational capabilities.
The strategy and transformation practice is recruiting a highly motivated practice partner to lead at a regional level (UK & Europe) its OCM team. You will be self-motivated, thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment . You will be looking to join an organization who adopts a culture that allows their consultants to operate in a rewarding creative environment, where challenging and interesting work is the norm.
This role holds end to end sales responsibility for practice direct channel and supporting sales efforts in named accounts in consultation with other Practice Partners. This role is also responsible for practice development initiatives. You will ideally come with HR Transformation experience, coupled with large-scale ERP change management experience.
You will be a key member of Wipro’s Consulting team and is primarily focused on building strategic partnerships and leading consulting delivery, growth and operations for our OCM clients. You will be expected to identify and qualify new opportunities to meet revenue demands and ensure that budgets, profitability and timelines for client projects are achieved.
As an experienced, senior member of the team, the Practice Partner will share ownership and accountability for the successful execution of engagements with project managers and client teams. This includes consistent oversight of performance and deliverables and recognition of risks to stakeholders. Further more you will be expected to act as a trusted advisor to our clients and to be able to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems. This includes providing thought leadership and mentoring to the client, other members of the practice and engagement teams on best practices and Wipro’s consulting services.
- Map, develop, maintain and improve long term relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Act as a mentor/leader to your team and support the development of the consultants
- Work with your clients, creating new innovative solutions in HR/Talent and Organizational Change Management
- Integrate offering with other services lines and products
- Strong Proposal Development and Solutioning experience
- Demonstrated experience to lead bid and proposal work end-to-end
- Develop new frameworks, tools and templates to deliver sales
- Drive Sales revenue by proactively seeking new opportunities in client accounts
- Develop client account strategy together with the account team
- Manage expectations and alignment between client teams and stakeholders
- Facilitate client meetings and communicate client activities and issues
- Develop insights into the client’s business model recognize their challenges and recommend solutions to achieve the right business outcomes
- Provide thought leadership, direction, guidance and oversight to engagement teams.
- Oversee project performance and deliverables, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and profitability targets
- Monitor budget, profitability and timelines of client projects
- Ensure prompt billing and budget compliance
- Play advisory role to client leaders in industry sectors; and lead and mentor other consultants within the Talent and Change practice and Consulting Services.
- Develop strong working relationships with peer group members also assigned to the client; representing other Consulting Services practices.
We believe you would have these ideal competencies; Partner Management Execution Excellence, Strategic Perspective Client Centricity, Change Agility Decision-making, Innovation Persuasiveness and Achievement Orientation.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Strong business development skills
- Good relationship building and sustaining skills – Used to working with and selling to senior clients (CxO and their teams).
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving mindset. Must have an aptitude for analytical concepts and thinking
- Creative and motivating team leader/player
- Quantitative, fact-based approach to team based problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions.
- Solid business acumen, with an understanding of current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies currently used.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a solid ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, with a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path.
- Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working with ambiguity and in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
- Significant professional experience in a top consulting organization at senior consulting level: Director, Associate Partner or Partner level.
- Proven ability to identify client issues/ opportunities and to work with client and colleagues to craft winning proposals
- Experience as an effective driver of sales - proposals, etc.; Proven ability to sell consulting outside of the IT organization
- Proven ability to launch and execute successful initiatives in complex and challenging environments.
- Powerful verbal/ written/ presentation/ facilitation/ communication/ relationship building/ social networking skills.
- Experience facilitating high level client meetings and managing a robust portfolio of client projects.
- Ability to understand a client’s business organization, as well industry and segment trends.
- Industry domain depth
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Willingness to be onsite at a client location and able to travel extensively to support the needs of the business.
- Excellent client presence and proven client relationship building capability; willing to provide senior / top level client references.
- Experience with global delivery.
- Qualified to degree level or professional equivalent is required; M.B.A. or Master’s in a relevant discipline from a top university strongly preferred.
To apply for this role PLEASE CLICK HERE.