Channel 3 Consulting is a leading digital healthcare consultancy. We specialise in enabling organisations in the health, public and third sectors to maximise the benefits of digital transformation, enhance services and improve efficiency.
Our highly skilled team provides advisory, programme delivery and talent management services across the UK. This includes assessments and advice across infrastructure, clinical systems, information management, integration and digital adoption.
Recognised in 2016 in The Sunday Times “Fast Track” – UK’s fastest growing companies to watch, Channel 3 continues to expand, and is currently engaged with over 50 organisations, supporting strategic health and local authority informatics programmes in excess of £500m in value.
Thanks to the high caliber of our team, we have developed a strong reputation for providing expert, high quality services and actionable advice which delivers the right outcomes.
As an executive member of the team you will be a practice leader; innovative, strategic and be responsible for driving clients to action, as well as assessing, planning and delivering organisational and operational change.
- Develop and manage key client relationships
- Develop a deep understanding of a client’s business challenges, and provide thought leadership in addressing these issues
- Position health, social care, region wide public-sector initiatives and industry insights as they pertain to client needs and requirements
- Work proactively to bring the best of Channel 3 Consulting’s expertise to our clients
- Manage a team of consultants
- Mentor, develop, and motivate other Channel 3 Consulting resources
- Identify of opportunities and contribute to selling of additional work to new and existing clients
- Have commercial and financial responsibility
- At least 10 years’ experience in senior consulting roles with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the UK Public Sector and/or healthcare
- Demonstrable ability to research and analyse client, industry and technical matters
- Experience building deep client relationships and identifying client's priority needs for service and support
- Demonstrable quantitative and qualitative analysis and presentation skills
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business development opportunities
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers, a professional who is respected for their intelligence and subject matter expertise
- Ability to manage teams of consultants and work with cross functional and client facing teams
- A sound knowledge of stakeholder engagement techniques and their application
- Knowledge of process flows, systems and procedures within a variety of health, social care and regional cross organisational collaboration and care settings
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills – able to relate to and build rapport with operational and clinical staff at all levels and from a wide range of backgrounds
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Ideally have completed a Bachelor (BA or BS) or Masters degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology or Engineering.
We understand the importance of employee wellbeing, promoting a positive life balance and offering employee benefits which support this ethos.
Employees are offered private healthcare and associated healthy living benefits, a contributory pension plan, a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers for working parents and flexible working opportunities.
Training and mentoring are provided to support our learning and development culture. Both internal and external training opportunities are available.
Enhanced employee benefits are available on completion of 3 years continuous service.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris Scard - firstname.lastname@example.org