Our client is a global TMT advisory firm. Due to success they are expanding their consultign and analytics team. This team is responsible for enabling the CXO levels of leading High Tech, Media and Telecoms providers, with unique market, competitor and technology insight and decision making capabilities in order to enable them to accelerate their performance in the market.
Their ambition is create a new set of award winning propositions that enable their customers to change the way the market works in the new digital era. As the lead Director within the team you will be responsible for building and delivering the new suite of digital market analytics propositions in a way to deliver rapid and sustained growth.
As a new Director you will:
- Manage all components of our largest proposals and engagements including new market analytics methodologies, staffing and budgets.
- Identify, develop and document issues and strategic recommendations using independent judgment concerning engagement areas being reviewed.
- Conduct interviews and manage interactions with board-level client management and key senior stakeholders to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls
- Manage the coordination and communicating of key findings and results of engagements supervising written reports and oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders
- Assist your Managing Partner with the management and co-ordination of your practice team including recruitment, appraisals and development
- Maintain a Director level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies
- Manage the delivery of board-level engagement reports and presenting key findings to board-level executives and stakeholders
- Manage and mentor all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of your practice team
- Develop, build and maintain board-level client relationships
- Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies
- Present a board-level professional image in conduct, attitude and conduct
- Consulting experience from top management consulting firm
- Experience of working with clients in the Telco, Media and Technology sector
- Experience in the areas of: Market Analytics, Market Sizing, Market Modelling, Trend Analysis, Customer Insight, and Competitor Analysis
- Proven track record of holding and achieving sales targets – important
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship track record – mandatory
- Experience in developing client business relationships as part of a commercial organisation
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and facility with telecommunications principles
- Candidates with a natural aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions will be favoured over specialists
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:please send your CV toTCrichard@mindbench.co.uk
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy