Hours: Part-time 4 or 5 days/week, 5 hours/day (20-25 hrs/wk)
Location: Central London/Option to work from home – 3 days min in London
Salary: £20,000 p.a
Our client is a small independent management consultancy founded by three highly experienced Management Consultants. The company now consists of the three founding partners, Associate Partners and a network of specialist Associates/Management Consultants. They are looking to grow their team in the coming years.
Our client is seeking someone to work within a small operations team, to help build and strengthen their Associate Liaison and Resourcing function, and will play an important part in assisting their growth.
The role will have the following key responsibilities:
1.Look after the new Associate application process from new enquiries through to arranging interviews and updating the meeting spreadsheet
2.Responsible for keeping the Associate Summary (currently kept on an Excel file) up to date. Log details of all new CVs/record ongoing communications.
3.Organise and run the Associate up-date call/maintain a summary of 'Hot Priority', 'Associates on the Move' and 'New Client Requirements'
4.Match Associates to job descriptions for new assignments to include shortlisting candidates/engagement with candidates/tailoring CVs/liaising with the Associate throughout
5.Format CVs in house style, to include writing the introductory profile where necessary
6.Work with the Business Support Executive to implement the transfer of the Associate Summary to a database system
7.Work with Business Support to onboard new Associates/provide all compliance documentation as required by the various frameworks/obtain references
8.Development of Associate relationships, including providing advice and support to the network
9.Assist with general office duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCRW102
- Strong IT skills to include knowledge of Office 365 suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of recruitment as a first priority or
- Experience of working in management consultancy a bonus
- Experience of working with databases
- Strong organisational/administrative skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks
- Excellent business communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to hold a forward-facing role as the role holder will be responsible for Associates’ first impression of the client
- Enjoys dealing with people, both via email, phone and face to face.
- Ability to work accurately/pay attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible attitude and can thrive in a diverse work environment
- A preference for working for a small business/start up
- Commitment to the company’s values and business objectives
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy