I have a new senior role at Director level (they might stretch to entry Partner level for the right candidate) in Digital/Customer and Analytics aligned to the Automotive Sector for a global consultancy based in London.
Who is my client
A top 5 Global Leader in Digital Transformation, with over 40 years’ public sector experience, they help UK Government to rise to every challenge. Expect depth of expertise and lasting results across Tax, Welfare, Education, Health, Justice and Security. They specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, their global team of over 3,400 consultants work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on their understanding of the digital economy and their leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
What is the role
The Automotive sector is facing transformation on a scale never seen before as every department seeks to take advantage of innovation and digital technologies. Decisions are tougher than ever – from big data and online security to digital transformation that lowers costs and delivers more. My client are looking to hire a Director (or Partner) to join their Customer Experience & Analytics practice. This role will be fundamental in driving forward the digital agenda for their automotive clients and their customers. They are seeking to hire a proven Customer Experience leader to set a visionary direction, maximise the market opportunity and drive the development of the team.
The successful candidate will
- Lead sales and delivery work with new and existing clients in Automotive. You’ll generate new business/sell and deliver in excess of £1.5m per annum of management consulting work.
- You’ll play a leadership role in our business; helping to set the direction and drive forward the business; role model our values & behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team.
- You will be part of the Customer Experience & Analytics leadership team
- Externally in the market, you’ll bring the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board / senior management relationships. To understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions and to both sell & deliver top-tier consulting and technology enabled business transformation work.
- Providing intellectual leadership by generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks, you’ll help the team to solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings and recommendations – either on a client project, leading a sales bid or thought leadership.
- You’ll bring deep CX expertise, with some experience in the Automotive Sector
- Additional experience from Utilities, Retail, Consumer Products, Government Financial Services would be a bonus.
- You will be passionate in supporting our clients to design, deliver and optimise Customer Experience.
In order to apply for these roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org an updated CV in word format and a detailed cover letter.
Consulting Point Search is a multi-award winning talent advisory and search firm, headquartered in the UK, with a global presence and network. We have specialised in management consultancy since 2003 and operate across all industry verticals and services lines. The firm was founded by ‘Big 4’ management consultants to combine industry experience with talent acquisition and search excellence. We work on assignments for leading strategy houses, Big 4, specialist consultancies, private equity firms and internal consulting divisions within major firms across the globe, recruiting permanent and interim staff at all levels from analyst to global partners and C-level executives.
We have attained industry recognition including being voted “Top management consultancy recruitment firm” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and acknowledged as having the greatest candidate reach in management consultancy of any UK based firm.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy