If you are a telecoms and media professional with a consulting background, NTT DATA UK can provide an excellent platform for developing your career and help clients to tackle some of their biggest challenges. The Telco Media practice is currently seeking business analysts to join their high profile team. As a business analyst you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working with Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations. This role may involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Business process design, improvement, primary and secondary research gathering and mapping customer journeys
- Analysing, documenting and managing business requirements and providing functional assurance
- Workshop planning and facilitation
- Change planning, delivery planning, impact assessment, deliverables and acceptance definition
- Producing and presenting reports, presentations, business cases and other client deliverables.
- Experience of working as a business analyst in a major consultancy and the ability to demonstrate core consulting values
- An appreciation and/or understanding of telecommunication and media market trends
- Excellent client facing skills/collaboration
- Experience and understanding of end to end system integration deliveries
- A sound approach to problem solving, knowledge of the change control process and the ability to analyse change to minimise impact on requirements and implementation.
For more information and to apply click here.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.