Our client is a global professional services company focused exclusively on clinical and post-marketing drug safety and surveillance and risk management services and solutions. Their seasoned drug safety and pharmacovigilance experts are recognized in every major PV market in the world: North America, Europe, India and Asia. Our client’s best of class partnership with Oracle for Oracle Argus Safety Suite coupled with our deep expertise in drug safety and PV, life sciences, technology, compliance and business processes, lets them offer clients the most comprehensive collection of PV services and solutions available in industry today. From simple software selection to business process redesign, all of their services and solutions are delivered with precise, timely and cost-effective execution to help their clients achieve lower operational costs, minimize potential litigation costs and manage risk.
Core Services including:
• PV Process Analysis, Design and Optimization
• Drug Safety System Validation, Implementation, Hosting and Support
• Data Migration
• Analytics, Reporting and Data Warehousing
• Compliance Monitoring and Improvement
• Labeling Process Improvement
• Inspection Preparation and Response (CAPA)
The Business Transformation (BT) Team Members provide management consulting services to companies in the life sciences domain. They work with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device companies and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) that are implementing, harmonizing or optimizing a business process within their pharmacovigilance (PV)/drug safety department. In this role, one works collaboratively with global colleagues around the world and guides global customers when making significant changes to their pharmacovigilance processes, merge with other companies, and/or implement or upgrade their drug safety systems.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform PV gap analysis, define to-be processes, work with pharmaceutical companies to optimize future processes, provide training and post-transition support
- Own individual project deliverables and ensure effective implementation of tasks in a high quality manner
- Support client workshops, speak/present to customers and conduct stakeholder interviews, as required
- Prepare various documents such as status reports, process maps, SOP impact assessments, training materials and user manuals
- Work is performed at customer locations, our clients offices and remotely
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCBT/LS
Previous consulting experience is required (business process redesign/reengineering, systems integration, transformation)
Degree from a good university.
Knowledge of the Pharma industry.
Strong English verbal and written communication skills, having the ability to clearly communicate with internal and external clients
Willingness and ability to travel (domestic and international)
Business Analysis Skills (a 'business analyst' background is useful for this role, but not required)
Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet competing deadlines and highly skilled in time management
Quality-oriented with extreme attention to detail.
Highly self-motivated and has ability to follow-up and follow-through on all activities
Entrepreneurial and ambitious personality
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy