Be in from the start as a new Business Transformation practice is built within an established, high-value Management Consultancy. Help shape thinking and make a meaningful difference to the way the company and Business Transformation practice grows.
Business Transformation Managing Consultants work with DMW clients and colleagues to translate business intent into effective change. As a proven transformation specialist, you help clients achieve their goals through a combination of advice and hands on delivery. Typically, you will lead or be intrinsic to joint client teams focused on successful delivery. Internally, you will be a key contributor to the Business Transformation practice. You will deepen the strength of our collective knowledge, develop collateral and help drive our growth through client extensions and bid support.
Guiding clients through complex technology change is the core strength of DMW Group. The newly formed Business Transformation capability is an exciting addition to our core IT advisory and delivery expertise. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in shaping and developing our business transformation capability, with the support of an established and well positioned company with an impeccable track record and customer base.
We are looking for:
- Experienced business transformation consultant, from a top tier or boutique management consultancy background
- Demonstrable experience helping clients translate intent into effective change, whether through designing & implementing Target Operating Models or designing & improving processes.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with clients and colleagues
- Breadth of sector expertise such as Oil and Gas, Utilities, Financial Services, Commercial and Public Sector
- Target Operating Model design and implementation
- Process design and improvement
- Management of business change
- Business design, analysis and requirements engineering
- Project and Programme Management
DMW offers highly competitive salaries and flexible benefit packages as well as a fun and collaborative culture. We regularly place highly in Great Places to Work surveys based on anonymous feedback. While the general training and socialising budgets always rate highly, it’s the friendly and supportive culture and super-smart colleagues that are referenced most often as the reason people enjoy working at DMW. We can also offer:
- A 28-year heritage of amazing work and customers
- Personalised career paths and training budgets
- Generous Bonuses and Share Option potential
- Min 8% Company Contribution Pension
- Flexible Benefits and Working
- Amazing socials and a family friendly environment
Business Transformation Managing Consultants can progress their career paths to Principal and Director level roles via different, personalised, paths. With dedicated personal training budgets and time, experienced colleagues and challenging client assignments progression can be extremely rapid for high performers.
DMW Group welcomes applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and seek people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways to our organisation’s growth and success.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.