My client are a prestigious operations strategy consultancy and are growing their CIO Strategy/Advisory practice in. They are looking for experienced CIO Advisory specialists with skills in IT Strategy, IT Advisory, IT Transformation, IT performance improvement, Application portfolio rationalisation, IT sourcing, Digital Strategy, IT Cost Optimisation, IT Mergers & Acquisitions M&A and other related areas.
These roles sit in the Consulting Vertical and not in the Technology Vertical. We are looking for business management consultants with IT, not the other way round. My client have recently hired a number of people from the IT Advisory practices of the ‘Big 4’ and IT strategy services lines of tier 1 strategy houses
Reason for consultants moving :
1. Rapid progression to Partnership due to rapid growth. Less bureaucracy and politics than many other consultancies
2. Good remuneration
3. Great Culture. Very collaborative and open style of working combined with a flat organisational structure that means They can make decisions very fast. It is this culture and ways of working that make us stand out from the crowd.
4. Freedom to work with all firms as they do not audit any of their clients
The type of work my client do is as follows:
• Application Portfolio Rationalisation • Use of effective methods i.e Options Modelling, Value Analysis etc.
• Business Driven IT • Business focussed IT Roadmap
• Detailed Operating Model Design
• IT Process and Cost Optimisation
• Process alignment against frameworks i.e. eTom
• Use of BPR/BPO methodologies i.e. Lean/Six Sigma
• IT Sourcing
• IT product sourcing
• IT Out sourcing
• IT Organisation
• Aligning to frameworks i.e. ITIL
• Project Management methodology, i.e. Prince II, PMI etc.
All candidates must have experience working with a well-known management consultancy in The UK. All roles are based in London.
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree
• Prior management consulting experience
• Industry experience in specific sectors ideally in some areas to include(Banking, Financial Services, Life-sciences, Communications, Manufacturing, Consumer or Retail)
• ITIL/PMP/Prince2/Agile certification
In order to apply for these roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a word version CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable. You can also call Rakesh on 0780 1179671 / 0207 977 7044. Rakesh is a former PwC & KPMG management consultant and has voted UK Recruiter of the Year for the last 5 years running – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
Consulting Point are an award winning executive search & recruitment firm with offices in the UK and USA. We specialize purely in Management Consultancy. We are very different to other agencies in that Consulting Point are an established team of former management consultants working in the recruitment space rather than pure recruitment people like many recruitment agencies. Our clients range from leading Strategy Houses, all the “Big 4”, a vast range of specialist consultancies, private-equity firms and internal consulting departments within leading FTSE/Fortune organisations and banks..
Consulting Point work globally fulfilling consultancy assignments in countries like The UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Netherlands Italy, Switzerland, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Singapore, Kenya, South Africa, US, Canada and Australia. We recruit at all levels from graduate to Global Partner and C-Level for both permanent and interim roles. Although we were only established in 2003 we have attained industry recognition including being voted “Top UK Management Consultancy Recruitment Firm” in, 2014, 2015 & 2016, “Top UK Individual Recruiter of the Year for 5 years in a row - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and acknowledged as having the greatest Candidate Reach in Management Consulting than any other UK Recruitment Firm.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy