Have you ever thought that you are in the right career, but somehow in the wrong firm? Are you still looking for a consultancy firm that will support you to do your best work, that puts the client first and delivers change that really counts? At Gate One we are committed to providing you with the most stretching, rewarding, career-enhancing experiences we can, within a team that is collaborative, supportive and fun. We are growing fast and have opportunities for experienced consultants to join us.
Gate One is an award-winning business transformation consultancy. Established in 2013, we’ve achieved 42% revenue growth year on year and built a core team of 70 people. We’ve delivered meaningful change programmes for over 50 clients,13 of which are FTSE100, and stayed true to our promise to provide our people with fantastic client roles, inspiring colleagues and a memorable journey. We share a common belief in excellence; in the consulting services we offer and in the type of organisation we want to build. We set and expect the highest standards of each other and our work.
If you think you could excel as a Consultant at Gate One, we’ll ask you to demonstrate:
· c.3 years management consulting experience, within a top tier/established consulting firm.
· Experience in delivering mid-scale projects or workstreams within large business transformation portfolios.
· Experience in at least one of our capability areas (Change Management, Target Operating Model, or Digital Transformation).
· Well-developed stakeholder management skills
· A real desire to have personal visibility and impact within an entrepreneurial growing business.
Please get in touch for an initial, confidential chat to find out more. Unfortunately only those candidates who meet the level of experience outlined above can be considered for this role.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCTC/C