ANAGRAM Consulting is a specialist Management Consulting firm focused on leveraging small experienced teams to deliver short, sharp and impactful engagements.
ANAGRAM Consulting engages with business executives to simplify and solve their key challenges, empower their decision making and drive sustained high performance.
ANAGRAM Consulting is a subsidiary of Business Integration Partners S.P.A (Bip). Bip is a global management consulting firm focused on advisory, research and supporting organizations on adoption of disruptive business models and technologies. Bip has over 1600 consultants spread across 11 countries and 4 continents.
We are searching for a persistently curious problem-solver with an interest in innovative solutions for companies in a variety of different industries.
· Practical experience and understanding of IT financial management including business case development, IT cost analysis and reduction, and IT service charging models
· Develop target operating models and roadmaps for IT functions (including process, people, technology design for the future state) Ability to scrutinise reports, question results and analyse risks and issues, producing reports for various levels of the business
· Setting up delivery programmes to implement these types of solutions including any governance and control frameworks required
· Definition and implementation of performance metrics and measures
· Understanding of applying disruptive and emerging technologies to assist client needs
What you’ll bring:
· 3-5 years consulting experience
· Proactive approach and able to influence and drive the decision processes
· Experience working on IT transformations or strategy
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Strong business acumen – with awareness of the current business environment and the challenges it presents to organisations
Additional desirable experience includes:
· Delivery of business analysis activities in one of the main delivery methodologies e.g. Waterfall, RUP, Agile
· Formal qualifications such as ITIL, TOGAF and/or CIPS would be of benefit
· RPA experience
· Master’s level education
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TC1C/SC