Our client is a growing strategy consulting firm and they are looking for individuals with experience in strategy consulting or similarly rigorous delivery roles in a strategic execution / policy group of a leading corporate or Government organisation. In particular, they are looking for individuals with a background and keen interest in Education, in both the private and public sectors.
Their practice is widely recognised by their clients for its insight, expertise and the quality of their work. Their culture is collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Their track record of commercial success and our growth ambitions can provide you with an excellent platform for your career. Joining the team will give you opportunities you’re unlikely to find elsewhere.
They are looking for individuals with experience in strategy consulting or similarly rigorous delivery roles in a strategic execution / policy group of a leading corporate or Government organisation in education, in both the public and private sectors.
Their Public Sector practice has a strong and growing presence in education. Their strong relationships, and the depth and breadth of the skills they bring, mean they have been at the heart of some of the largest and most ambitious developments and programmes undertaken in the sector. They bring a rigorous, evidence-based analytical capability to help our clients solve pressing and complex issues, to reveal insight and deliver value through pragmatic, actionable recommendations.Their approach is to work collaboratively with their clients in both Government and industry to understand the forces that are driving change, identify opportunities and develop solutions across the whole organisation.
The nature of the work varies but your work is likely to involve the following
- Developing strategic business models: helping clients determine the optimum business or commercial model to more effectively deliver their objectives;
- Strategic options analysis and evaluation: working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key investment decisions;
- Strategic cost reduction: helping clients determine where, and how, to cut costs whilst continuing to deliver and achieve outcomes;
- Stimulating innovation: helping clients to identify new ways of working that will stimulate innovation and growth, and lead to better policy and decision-making;
- Delivering policy outcomes: helping our clients to support delivery of policy outcomes and enabling programmes;
- Market analysis: traditional evidence-led analysis of sectors to identify market development opportunities to support client strategies.
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant your responsibilities will include for:
- Generating analysis and insight: executing rigorous and insightful analysis to build an evidence base to support strategy development and change;
- Tools, skills and frameworks: developing an understanding of effective tools, skills and frameworks that can be brought to bear on new client problems, and shared as best practice within the team;
- Team management: managing and support junior resources in order to ensure successful project delivery;
- Relationship management: Working closely with clients and third parties (e.g. academics) to develop strong professional relationships;
- Continuous Learning: proactively developing your own skills, seeking feedback, building knowledge, and sharing your insight with colleagues;
- Supporting the management of the practice and successful business development.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience in a strategy or policy formulation / delivery role in the education sector;
- Undergraduate degree from a good university;
- Flexibility to travel.
Additional desirable attributes include:
- Strategy and policy development experience;
- Operational and delivery sector experience;
- Any relevant awards, additional qualifications, memberships to relevant societies;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com@mindbench.co.ukTC1000
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy