Our client is a 15-man consulting firm with a fantastic reputation for delivering long term transformation for clients across many different sectors. This is very much classic consulting, influencing Board-level stakeholders at both FTSE 100 firms and small businesses. Our client is very proud of its reputation for delivering unbiased advice to senior figures in these businesses, building long-term relationships. Currently most of their work is in financial services though they are genuinely cross-sector in their reach.
This is an opportunity to join the Management team of the business and have a hand in the future direction of its development. This is also an opportunity to take ownership of a number of clients and help deliver exceptional work. For example, there are two global banks that this firm has worked with a number of times and at a very senior level of engagement.
We are looking for a thoughtful and well-trained management consultant that is reaching, or has reached, Director level at a top consultancy or the equivalent. We would be interested in the following:
- Experience in financial services working broadly across functions, delivering change
- Strong operating models expertise, the broader the better
- A people-person and character to influence senior stakeholders
- A self-starter and entrepreneurial thinker
- Someone who cares deeply about the work they do and why they do it
Please send CV to Jonathan at email: email@example.com to be considered.