Our client are experts in Digital Change. They go way beyond marketing. Instead they look at the whole business strategically, helping clients get ahead of their competitors by arming them with best-in-breed digital.
From service design to e-commerce and digital retail, they create experiences that are simple, earn less and intuitive, using cutting-edge technology, design, IA and UX. Theirs is a unique approach.
They are a fast, fun and great to work for, with great offices and excellent benefits. This is the central role in the Client relationship function. Their Experience Directors run the day to day. They manage their client relationships and oversee the business both internally and externally, reporting directly to the Chief Client Officer.
They are passionate, hungry and talented Client Services professionals who fulfil the traditional Account Director role, but in addition they are expected to strategically focus on the Client experience of partnering with them as well as offering and facilitating consultancy around optimising the experience of our Clients’ customers.
- Runs a portfolio of the Agency’s largest accounts. Responsible for in excess of £1m of revenue annually.
- Will typically lead a portfolio of £3m - £5m.
- The most senior individual responsible for a client account on day to day basis. Is the Client and agency’s first point of call for all matters relating to their area of the business / accounts and also an escalation point on projects being looked after by their team.
- Cultivates strong, long-lasting relationships with Clients and agency staff, man-marking as appropriate
- Develop trusted partnerships with senior Clients, offering valued consultancy to Clients
- Management of complex projects and management of simple and medium projects through their:
- Experience Team, retaining full knowledge of the status of all projects in their business area
- Responsible for pushing the creative agenda on their area of the account
- Responsible for ensuring tight financial management, estimating, reconciling, billing, managing issues that arise with 3rd party and client finance and is involved in revenue and resource forecasting
- Runs creative, strategy, close-out, and status meetings on their area of the business
- Develops business changing strategies in partnership with strategy and creative departments
- Grows Client’s business in addition to agency revenues. Commercial steering
Project and team management
- Key person in integration with other agencies. Manages junior support staff and the Experience Team and is responsible for their day to day career development
- Responsible for setting targets and creating business plans, delivering the associated creative and strategic agenda, finance and client expectation.
- Motivates and organises all departments across the agency in delivery of those plans
- Partners with Client’s offering strategic consultancy around ways to tackle their business problems, paired with a Strategy Partner and Creative lead
- Will have a close working relationship with the project management team to ensure first class delivery against Client needs. Is responsible for organic business development across portfolio and risk mitigation
- Agency experience including big build, digital retail and other areas well beyond communications.
- Management experience, Demonstrable entrepreneurial qualities
- Exposure to digital strategy and delivery
- Proven leadership skills, Team management experience
- Excellent presentation and selling skills – written and spoken
- Diverse account background – experience in multiple sectors / industries and clients of differing management styles
- Demonstration of continuous professional development
- Expertise in Client negotiation
- Experience of new business / and running significant pitches
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:please email
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy