We are looking for a Digital Marketing Technology Consultant to join our multi-award winning Digital team. We really believe that you have to enjoy work to get the most from it so, whilst challenging, this will be a stimulating client facing role. Based out of Shoreditch but with requirement to spend time on client site, you will have endless variety to develop your career. This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a Digital background who knows how to live and breathe NTT DATA Digital and the clients we support.
You will be responsible for selecting, installing, configuring and use systems and tools that can grow businesses. We need someone who understands both marketing and technology, and can act as a bridge between marketing and IT worlds. The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic and hardworking individual with attention to detail.
- High standard of report writing and ability to translate analytical insight to stakeholders verbally.
- Able to present data in a visually interesting way e.g. dashboards and information visualisation.
- Cut through the irrelevant data and help focus on what is important for the business.
- Understanding which business KPIs clients should focus on, and where to get this data from.
- Mixing online and offline data to get a 360 degree view of the customer base.
- Provide journey and conversion optimisation consultancy, training and advice to multiple clients.
- Track and measure visitor behaviour and conduct experiments working collaboratively with clients.
- Optimise landing pages as required and undertake AB / multi-variant testing.
- Building reports on existing behaviour and also predicting behaviour with analytics.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent qualification) in computer sciences, engineering, psychology, UI design, marketing or other relevant fields preferred.
- Exposure to/experience of working in a professional services consulting environment is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing and analytics tools e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of digital technical performance tools e.g. Dynatrace, Keynote, Crashlytics, SOASTA.
- Working knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Monitoring tools e.g. Social Bakers, Falcon, Conversational.
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools e.g. Qlik, Tableau.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about all aspects of the digital customer experience monitoring and performance optimisation.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
If you’re inquisitive, a compulsive problem-solver, eager to contribute and personally fascinated by the challenges of heavy-duty digital transformation projects, then NTT DATA Digital is somewhere you’ll enjoy working. NTT DATA Digital has brought together digital experts from consulting, creative and technology to create a practice that delivers against the needs of clients to deliver digital transformation. You will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd.