Our client is currently undergoing an exciting period of transformation and our strategy team is the forefront of this - defining who we are as a business, shaping the transformation plan that covers all aspects of the company.
What you will be doing…
Supporting the Strategy Director and Senior Management in defining, framing, documenting and monitoring the execution of the company’s strategy, the Strategy Programme Manager’s role is a highly visible one within the organisation. Your focus will be in the Buying & Merchandising area, supporting programmes and projects spanning new product and services introductions, brand rollouts, new customer service concepts.
Serving as business liaison, internal consultant and project manager, you will ensure that the business strategy and multiple project work streams remain on track. You will also act as a trouble shooter when required, solving problems and resolving issues and bottlenecks on behalf of the Strategy Director.
What you will bring…
With experience in managing multiple projects through large scale transformative change and managing internal and external stakeholders, you will be able to form strong relationships quickly at all levels of the organisation.
Complex cross-functional problems will be encountered as level of transformation is high and multiple projects are underway. Great analytical, problem solving, structured communication and synthesis skills are a must.
You will have experience in:
• Experience delivering Retail and/or Buying & Merchandising strategic and business projects
• Technical skills in one or more of the following areas - innovation / ideation for new product or service development, category management, commercial analysis, new brand or service introduction, process improvement / six sigma
• Extensive project management - building, shaping and developing project scopes, plans, costs / benefits, creating effective cross functional working
• Experience within a retail organisation or extensive consulting experience across a broad spectrum of clients
• Complex, multi-functional stakeholder management
What you will get in return…
- Great salary and bonus
- Up to 25% discount in stores and online
- Flexible benefits package inc. company car, medical, dental
- Access to external discounts and promotions through Perks@Debenhams
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTC100
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy