Our client's team is growing and they are on the lookout for a FDI lead generation consultant.
They are a leading FDI consultancy, and are seeking an experienced FDI professional to manage and deliver client projects.The role is specifically to deliver their FDI Lead Generation Services which we provide for clients across Europe, North America and South East Asia. Their clients are economic development organisations (public organisations).
They are looking for an individual who is motivated, committed, communicative and who can work independently with little supervision. Previous experience in delivering FDI lead generation services is a must.
The key responsibilities of this role can be summarised as:
- Project management and successful service delivery against targets in relation to a number of client contracts
- Identifying and contacting companies primarily from the UK but also mainland Europe or North America who are planning cross-border investment (lead generation)
- Telephone and some face to face meetings with senior level executives providing specific location solutions and sector propositions.
- Ensuring accurate reporting to the client and input to CRM as required
- Attendance at industry events to expand networks and identify investing companies
- Assisting with business development opportunities and contributing to proposals as required
- Experience in FDI lead generation or international trade, with a strong understanding of foreign direct investment and/or trade promotion
- Languages – native English (fluent German or French would be useful but not essential)
- Very strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Flexible attitude
- Self-starter, being able to initiate and run their own project with minimum supervision
- Willing to take initiative
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Basic salary between £ 35k to 45k p.a., depending on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus based on performance
- Private medical cover
- Pension contribution of 3%
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy