Fund Services Business Analyst
Cognizant Business Consulting- Business Process Services
Due to the growth of our Business Process Services practice and client base, we are currently seeking a Business Analyst with experience in the Fund Services domain to be based onsite at our Investment Banking client in Edinburgh.
Cognizant Business Process Services help enterprises step-change faster without massive organizational upheaval—by simultaneously being more innovative and efficient. We help accelerate the evolution of a business, without the need for revolution by delving deeply into customer experience, business process design and operating model change. The business unit helps organizations move from 'doing' digital to 'being’ digital more effectively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Yield calculations, analysis, validation, and documentation of stakeholder's business needs and requirements. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who would like to gain exposure to key initiatives within our Investment Banking client.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Utilize good understanding of business analysis procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to independently analyze business client needs.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for moderately complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
- Perform calculations and analysis of yields and amortization movements for fixed income funds.
- Automate and redesign business processes, translate business requirements into technical solutions and facilitate communication between business units and IT.
- Maintain documentation requirements.
- Derive and execute test cases to identify system issues and work with technologists to develop solutions.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Experience and skills:
- End to End Business Analysis skillset gained in a global financial services organization.
- Fund Services Banking experience is a must with experience in Yield calculations.
- Experience across a range of projects in Corporate Banking & Payments Domain.
- Expertise in a wide range of requirement elicitation and documentation techniques, using a range of methodologies.
- Extensive experience of documenting use cases, functional specifications or similar.
- Familiar with SDLC.
- Experience of business process improvements and automation through the use of technology will be extremely advantageous.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in a culturally diverse background.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude for learning new systems, technologies, and processes.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees (2016 Q3), Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant