My client is a rapidly growing, specialised consultancy that works with private equity investors and senior leaders to improve the productivity and performance of their organisations.
The firm applies hard-facts analytical tools to deliver quantified transparency on specific behaviours which drive value growth, and implements changes to realize bottom line benefits.
They are looking for somebody that is passionate, entrepreneurial and that flourishes in challenging environments with steep learning curves.
• Contribute analytical expertise to high impact projects in international companies
• Working directly with clients and senior managers to gather and analyze required information
• Preparation of analysis, results, summaries and conclusions
• Contributing to the enhancement of firm’s service portfolio and intellectual capital
• Planning and leading project streams
• Executing and delivery of high quality project work
• Actively developing and guiding less experiences colleagues
• Flair for analysis –proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, good understanding of statistics
• Fluent in English and German if based in Zurich; additional languages a major plus
• Outstanding client focus with corresponding maturity, self-confidence, flexibility, integrity, listening skills and sensitivity for corporate cultures in an international environment
• Communicative self-starter who enjoys quantitative analysis and working in international teams
• Above average University degree
• Eligible to work in the UK and EU
My client offers:
• Entrepreneurial growth opportunity in an innovative company and new, high-growth sector
• Attractive work location in Zurich / London
• Challenging and high-impact projects throughout Europe
• Part of a dynamic, highly qualified and diverse team
• Engaged leadership with clear focus on personal development
• Performance-driven compensation and
• Fast-track career development
How to apply:
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please contact Valerija Romanovic at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'Consultant Swiss Boutique’. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy