Consulting Point Search are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious management consultancies in the world that work across both strategy and implementation. The Strategy & Transformation Consulting Healthcare practice is widely recognised by their clients for its insight, expertise and the quality of work and will be one of the fastest growing UK healthcare consulting teams in 2017 and 2018.
My client are looking for individuals with experience in strategy or transformation consulting. They are open to candidates currently performing delivery roles in a strategic execution / policy group in The NHS or Government organisation in healthcare, in both the public and private sectors. My client are also leading the way in the latest thinking for the next generation of change in Healthcare. Smart Healthcare encapsulates Digital Healthcare, Healthcare Analytics, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Healthcare Target Operating Models (TOM) & Industry 4.0.
The nature of the work varies but your work is likely to involve the following
- Developing strategic business models: helping clients determine the optimum business or commercial model to more effectively deliver their objectives;
- Strategic options analysis and evaluation: working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key investment decisions;
- Strategic cost reduction: helping clients determine where, and how, to cut costs whilst continuing to deliver and achieve outcomes;
- Stimulating innovation: helping clients to identify new ways of working that will stimulate innovation and growth, and lead to better policy and decision-making;
- Delivering policy outcomes: helping our clients to support delivery of policy outcomes and enabling programmes;
- Workforce Strategy: NHS staff retention, workforce analytics, workforce planning, organisation design.
Candidates can be based anywhere in England as travel will be required for client based projects. Whilst some clients are London based, my client do spend time on site with regional and international clients. This is a permanent role with a degree of flexibility. My client do encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for their staff and our clients which includes part-time working, working from home and sabbaticals.
As a Manager, Senior Manager or Director your responsibilities will include for:
- Generating analysis and insight: executing rigorous and insightful analysis to build an evidence base to support strategy development and change;
- Tools, skills and frameworks: developing an understanding of effective tools, skills and frameworks that can be brought to bear on new client problems, and shared as best practice within the team;
- Team management: managing and support junior resources in order to ensure successful project delivery;
- Relationship management: Working closely with clients and third parties (e.g. academics) to develop strong professional relationships;
- Continuous Learning: proactively developing your own skills, seeking feedback, building knowledge, and sharing your insight with colleagues;
- Supporting the management of the practice and successful business development.
Our prestigious cleint require more than just a good CV showing strong performance and good academic credentials. They are looking for people who enjoy addressing complex problems in an analytical manner, with a proven record for effective delivery in a project environment, and with a keen interest in life sciences and healthcare.
To qualify for the role you will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a strategy, transformation or policy formulation / delivery role in the healthcare sector; or minimum 4 years’ experience in strategy consulting
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Flexibility to travel.
Additional desirable attributes include:
- PhD in a relevant scientific field;
- Experience in analytics, in particular in a healthcare environment;
- Experience in market access, pricing, product launch, digital city, RPA in healthcare, blockchain, NHS England, NHS Digital, HR Healthcare employee staffing strategy
- Experience in commercial due diligence.
In order to apply for these roles, please email Rakesh.Pabbi@consultingpoint.com a word version CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable. You can also call Rakesh on 0780 1179671 / 0207 977 7044. Rakesh is a former PwC & KPMG management consultant and has voted UK Recruiter of the Year for the last 6 years running – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Consulting Point Search is a multi-award winning talent advisory and search firm, headquartered in the UK, with a global presence and network. We have specialised in management consultancy since 2003 and operate across all industry verticals and services lines. The firm was founded by ‘Big 4’ management consultants to combine industry experience with talent acquisition and search excellence. We work on assignments for leading strategy houses, Big 4, specialist consultancies, private equity firms and internal consulting divisions within major firms across the globe, recruiting permanent and interim staff at all levels from analyst to global partners and C-level executives.
We have attained industry recognition including being voted “Top management consultancy recruitment firm” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and acknowledged as having the greatest candidate reach in management consultancy of any UK based firm.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy