Our client is a a leading Foreign Direct Investment consultancy, is seeking an experienced business development/marketing professional to manage and deliver client projects.
The role is specifically to deliver their Generation Services which we provide for clients across Europe and North America. Our clients are economic development organisations (public organisations).
They are looking for an individual who is motivated, committed, communicative and independent.
The key responsibilities of this role can be summarised as:
- Project management and successful service delivery against targets in relation to a number of client contracts
- Identifying and contacting companies primarily from the UK but also mainland Europe or North America who are planning cross-border investment (lead generation)
- Telephone and some face to face meetings with senior level executives providing specific location solutions and sector propositions.
- Ensuring accurate reporting to the client and input to CRM as required
- Attendance at industry events to expand networks and identify investing companies
- Assisting with business development opportunities and contributing to proposals as required
- Experience in economic development, FDI or international trade, with a strong understanding of foreign direct investment and/or trade promotion
- Languages – English (fluent German or French could be a + but are not a requirement).
- Very strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Flexible attitude
- Self-starter, being able to initiate and run their own project with minimum supervision
- Willing to take initiative
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The right to live and work in the UK
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCrichard@mindbench.co.uk
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy