An outstanding opportunity to join a successful and growing Strategic Business & IT Advisory firm supporting Market Leaders in London and South East UK.
Marlborough Consulting LLP advises leadership teams spanning Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Retail, Energy, Logistics, Charities and leading high street brands, from start-ups to the most digital ‘FTSE 100’ and 'Fortune 500' businesses. We have strong trusted relationships & a loyal customer base with delighted clients which is prompting an opportunity to bring in new talent to further develop within our key practice areas.
We have immediate needs for outstanding Managers/ Senior Managers and are seeking talented individuals with a strong IT Operations/ Systems Integration/Technical Project background, who we can invest in to broaden as trusted business / IT advisors.
You may have a track record with a leading System Integrator or gained with major brands in industry or be a high performing consultants in a leading strategy house/ Big 4 consulting firm.
- Above all, a passion for delivering value, business outcomes and delighting clients
- Energetic, inquisitive, entrepreneurial, high performing, demonstrating attention to quality, client service and delivery to commitments
- Determination to develop, learn and progress.
- Demonstrable experience in several ‘subject matter’ areas. eg Business & IT Strategy & Change, Digital Transformation, IT Service & Operations, System Integration, Cyber Security, IT Audit, Agile Ways of Working, Projects and Programmes.
- BA (or equivalent) level qualifications.
- 5 years + post qualification experience.
- MSc, MBA, PHD (or equivalents).
- Experience / knowledge across sectors an advantage.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com
- Opportunity to work on critical assignments at a senior level with leading brands across sectors.
- Accelerated development (spanning business, change and technology).
- Be part of a team focused organisation, within our team and with our clients.
- Enjoy a competitive package.
- Have a work / life balance.
- Progression and reward based on performance.