My client is a specialized, rapidly growing consultancy that works with private equity investors and senior leaders to measure and maximize the productivity and performance of their organizations. The firm applies hard-facts analytical tools to deliver quantified transparency on specific behaviors which drive value growth, and implements changes to realize bottom line benefits.
They are looking for somebody that is passionate, entrepreneurial and driven to support their team. If you like to experience a steep learning curve, we would like to get in contact.
- Contribute analytical expertise to high impact projects in international companies
- Working directly with clients and senior managers to gather and analyze required information - Desk research and data analysis
- Preparation of analysis results, summaries and conclusions
- Flair for analysis – proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, good understanding of statistics
- Fluency in Italian language
- Outstanding client focus with corresponding maturity, self-confidence, flexibility, integrity, listening skills and sensitivity for corporate culture in an international environment
- Communicative self-starter who enjoys quantitative analysis and working in international teams
- Above average University degree
- Proven competency in management consultancy
Their clients offer:
- Interesting projects with full client exposure across the Nordics, in the UK and in Continental Europe
- Engaged leadership with clear focus on your personal development
- Performance based compensation and benefits
- Fast-track career development
- New, entrepreneurial growth challenges in an innovative and rapidly developing sector
How to apply:
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCItalianBA
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting 'Italian BA London’. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy