Our client provides research and policy/ economic consulting services to public and private sector clients throughout the UK and across the areas of Health and Social Care, Education, Regeneration, Economic Development, Skills, Innovation and Energy. As a result of steady growth across all of our service areas, they are seeking to recruit experienced and motivated
Managers and Senior Managers with expertise in programme and policy evaluation/ research in the GB market in particular with regard to health, social care and the third sector.
Maintain the clients high level of service and values, taking responsibility for ensuring timely delivery of client work plans, and other additional duties that may be required. This will include having commercial acumen to deliver work on time, to quality and cost.
Personal objectives, a career development plan and individual performance targets to achieve as part of this role, which will be subject to periodic review and feedback via your line manager.
The post holder will work with colleagues to devise and implement a business development plan, making best use of their Marketing and Business Development resources, in order to raise awareness of their services.
Prepare quality proposal responses in line with tender specifications in a timely and robust
manner, and as agreed with your line manager.
Build client relationships and achieve client testimonials for the delivery of high quality
Work with colleagues across the team to identify further opportunities for growth and support the implementation of those agreed.
Mentor and coach junior staff as required, seeking to support the team and learning ethos
that currently exists.
- Strong academic record with numerical proficiency (minimum of 2.1 Honours Degree);
- Experience winning and delivering Policy/ Programme Evaluation and Research projects;
- Experience of working with clients within the wider health, social care and third sector environment in the UK
- Excellent spoken and written communication, including experience of presenting complex ideas clearly and concisely to senior client teams;
- Demonstrable experience of the delivery of high quality reports;
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning and budget management;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a client / quality focused environment;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:please send your CV toTCrichard@mindbench.co.uk
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy