Do not apply unless you have service improvement experience in a UK public sector, not-for-profit or charity organisation!!
We are looking for an individual to complement our highly performing and creative Lean transformation team.
Ad Esse is a virtual consultancy supporting UK public sector, not-for-profit or charity organisations to improve their costs, performance and cultures by applying Lean principles.
You may currently be in an internal service improvement role, seeking your first consultancy opportunity or a junior consultant seeking more freedom and development.
You must have:
- UK public sector, not-for-profit or charity experience
- Service improvement experience, preferably using Lean
- A positive, reflective, can-do attitude
- The flexibility to travel throughout the UK and be away from your home base
- A self-starting approach, willing to work with or without supervision
- The values that support the ethos of the sectors in which we work
- The stamina to deliver high quality consultancy in sometimes challenging conditions, with long days in addition to travel
- The aspiration to improve your own performance, willing to accept and act upon feedback
- The desire to make our clients, not you, look good!
We are happy to develop your Lean skills, if you have the right background and attitude. We have a thorough induction and on-boarding approach.
The key responsibility of the role will be to deliver consultancy services – diagnostics, service reviews, performance measurement and management, Lean implementation, Lean Foundation, rapid improvement workshops etc. to our clients. This needs to be robust, thorough and on-brand.
You will also be required to assist in developing business, developing the organisation and developing yourself.
There is the flexibility of working from home when not with clients.
The package includes:
A base salary of £35-50k (reviewed at 6 months for new staff, and annually in September thereafter)
Bonuses – regular and not elusive!
10% of basic salary as pension
Interviews are likely to be in London on Wednesday 27th February.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number TC/15