Curzon & Company is an awarding-winning Management Consultancy specialising in Business Transformation. We focus on four sectors; manufacturing and engineering services, infrastructure, financial services and telco & media. Our skills span the full spectrum of change approaches, from operational improvement to market analysis, strategy development and full business transformation.
Every one of our team contributes to the ongoing development and growth of our business, so we hand pick only the best people, and operate a strong performance management programme to ensure ongoing professional development. Our people move from project to project, learning much from working with different clients and from the expertise within our team. We are keen to ensure our methodologies remain contemporary and appropriate for our clients therefore we want and encourage our consultants to be innovative and forward thinking.
We are looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants with backgrounds and experience in operating model, operations and supply chain management, asset management, transformational change management, sales and marketing and customer growth and/or customer experience. You will be able to articulate the challenges facing your particular sector of expertise and demonstrate insight and successful delivery experience addressing some of those challenges.
You will be able to evidence:
- a good first degree and potentially an MBA from a top tier UK or US Business School,
- Consultants 2-5 years and Senior Consultants 5-10 years business experience including a role with a major international consultancy or recognised UK consulting firm, ideally complemented by a line management role in a FTSE top 250
- experience of delivering results in challenging timescales, either with substantial financial benefits or demonstrable ground breaking change for an organization,
Working in partnership with the client, you will have the acumen to identify where the potential opportunities lie and what the workable solutions are to then deliver. You will be comfortable working across the value chains of your areas of knowledge, and will be able to demonstrate strong capability in the following areas:
- Robust analytical skills driving to insight
- Digital awareness and impact of digital in the workplace
- Development of Points of View in areas of interest
- Business Case development
- Presentation skills and structure
Fluency in English, both spoken and written is a must and a second European language advantageous but not essential. ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD FULL RIGHTS TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK.
Positions exist at Consultant and Senior Consultant levels with a commensurate competitive package.
These are exciting roles in a dynamic consultancy that will challenge, develop and engage the right person. The role will require regular UK and European travel and possible long haul excursions therefore you will need to be comfortable living away from home mid week.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting reference: C/SC/AUG17