Our client is an implementation and transformational, award-winning change across a wide range of sectors and projects, from construction of the nation’s warships, to increasing beer production, improving transport operations, and making significant savings across NHS trusts while transforming patient care. Their work doesn't just benefit higher levels of organisations, it also benefits their service users and staff who are often working in hugely meaningful roles within the NHS and social services. Recent projects have achieved results that have not only saved millions of pounds, but have also greatly improved the quality of life for some of the most vulnerable people in our society. Their strength and success comes from bringing together talented and inspirational people. We hire and train the brightest minds and immerse ourselves in businesses, actively implementing change using a unique hands-on approach to generate significant and sustainable operational and financial improvements. And we guarantee savings on a 100% no results, no fees model. It may sound unusual – in the consultancy world it certainly is . They've grown a lot over the last 7 years, from 20 to 260 people, and Marketing is going to be a vital part of taking them even further. It’s a really exciting time to join them with a new CMO, a new brand in the works, and a rapidly growing team.
Their marketing business partners are the bridge between the marketing team and the business. They each own a specific cluster within the business: Private, Public and Air, Land & Sea. They have the first two in place, now it’s time for Air, Land & Sea. They are looking for someone with fantastic experience who can support and manage their existing two marketing business partners.
As the Marketing lead for their cluster, their Marketing Business Partners design the account and campaign strategies for their sector with the help of the channel & brand experts in the marketing team and then project manage the delivery of these to yield results. You will also be supporting the business development efforts led by our senior consultants, working on pitches, content development, and research. You will also be responsible for managing the other two marketing business partners, ensuring that they are well supported and partnering their individual clusters to an exceptional standard.
The top 5 things you’ll do day to day are:
Work with the business teams to understand business objectives, then use this knowledge to identify growth areas, create the marketing strategy, and project manage large-scale fully integrated campaigns which will include events, social media, and digital through in-house and external channel experts.
Work with the business to identify new opportunities, then create account based marketing plans to reach them
Ensure there is a flow of reactive and proactive PR related to our key programmes of work
Advise our senior team on the best approach to new business opportunities and farming our existing client base (e.g. proposition development, account plans, pitch decks etc.)
Report on and measure how campaigns build and develop relationships within our target and existing clients
They want to see all their people grow and progress in their careers. That’s why when you join, you’ll be given your own development manager whose job it is to help you realise your ambitions. You’ll get a place on our famous induction training camp, as well as all the usual appraisals and annual pay reviews.
They have a culture of very smart, very driven people, all looking to grow and continuously develop themselves and the people around them. They really value inspiring communicators who care deeply about their work, clients and team.
Their marketing team is a highly collaborative bunch of smart, positive, and friendly folks. We’ve worked together as a team to create a list of the top attributes we’re after.
- They are looking for someone who doesn’t just keep plates spinning, they’ll have actually analysed all the potential risk factors and built contingencies into the plan in case the plates get knocked over. They need a truly legendary project manager, who can keep everyone on track, within budget, and informed throughout complex integrated campaigns
- You will need to exude confidence and fill other people with it too. You’ll be interacting day to day with very senior stakeholders, who can be challenging at times, so you will need to inspire, influence, and impress them. As the public face of marketing within the business, we’ll be looking to you to build confidence in our approach with our consultants.
- You’ll need to exude confidence and fill other people with it too. You’ll be interacting day to day with very senior stakeholders, who can be challenging at times, so you will need to inspire, influence, and impress them. As the public face of marketing within the business, we’ll be looking to you to build confidence in our approach with our consultants.
- They are after someone who’s driven to become the expert in the Air, Land, and Sea industries. You won’t have to be that expert right now but you’ll have to love learning, be curious, and want to get to know the sector as well as our consultants do.
- They would like someone who can get their head around their wider strategy, understand our audience better than they know themselves, and create effective, ROI driven approaches to marketing and winning new business. We don't see marketing as a numbers game - we provide a high value service to a keenly targeted market. This, in particular, should be something you’ve had experience of in previous roles.
You’ll get a very competitive salary and benefits. You will also also get Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension Contribution and 28 days’ holiday.
They have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, a Christmas event, a 3-day Summer event and 5 sponsored weekends a year, including skiing, yoga, and sailing. Every fortnight they bring the whole company together for a social and review day, so you’ll get to know your colleagues outside of the office and have a clear view of what the rest of the company is up to. There’s even a sponsored Ski-chalet!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:please send your CV to
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy