Our client offers healthcare-focused market and business intelligence services complimented by strategic advisory to help medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare service firms understand their current and potential markets, and implement pragmatic and innovative strategies to ultimately tap into new growth opportunities. They aim to further augment its dynamic team by seeking high calibre and talented business consultants keen to grow their career in healthcare business advisory.
They are currently seeking an Associate for maternity cover who will lead a team of healthcare analysts in project engagements in the MedTech and Life Sciences healthcare industry in the areas of market opportunity assessment, go-to-market strategy, customer insights, channel optimization strategy and competitive benchmarking. This position would be based in London.
This is a fixed term contract role for one year.
In the role you would be expected to:
- Serve as the client engagement lead and project lead during the course of the project engagement, including communicating project updates, presenting key milestones, pre-empting project issues, managing different client stakeholders, etc.
- Lead a team of healthcare analyst across all types of project engagements in the healthcare industry (from pharma to med tech & med devices, to policy and more) in the areas of market opportunity assessment, go-to-market strategy, customer insights, channel optimization strategy and competitive benchmarking
- Mentor and guide analysts and senior analysts, ensuring that they meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers
- Appraise and develop team of analysts, including helping to train and develop the necessary skill sets they need to succeed as a healthcare business consultant
Experience, skills and professional attributes
To succeed in the role you must have:
- Healthcare business consulting with MedTech experience
- Proven track record in project management and client handling, in the healthcare sector or in business consulting with
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top tier universities, preferably Science major, with an MBA
- Exceptional command of written and spoken English
- Highly analytical, organized and meticulous consulting skills
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A self-starter
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate teams and work well with people across all levels in the organization
- High business acumen with versatility to think inside and outside of the box
- Ability to work independently and among teams, in a fast paced team structure
- Superior communication skills
- Highly self-aware, flexible and focused on solutions not problems
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comTC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy